Doing it for the kids.
A separation is hard enough for you and your partner, let alone when children are involved.
In a time when you’re dealing with your own emotions, there are likely some stressful scenarios running through your head.
- Who gets the kids?
- How much time will I get to spend with them?
- What if we can’t decide where they’ll live?
If fear of the unknown is causing you stress and heartache, you’re not alone. At CMS Legal, we’re here to help you understand all the ins and outs of child support issues in the context of your unique separation.
As specialists in child custody, child support disputes and family mediation, our team is here to provide the one-on-one guidance you need to do what’s right for your children.
Remember – there’s no automatic law that dictates who cares for your children and when. We’re here to help you and your partner map out a custody plan, and if an agreement can’t be reached, we’ll help you take the matter to the Family Court for Orders to be made in relation to:
- How your child will spend special occasions, including birthdays, Christmas and Easter
- How and when a child can communicate with a parent
- Who decides on life issues such as health care, schooling and religion?
At the end of the day, creating a bright future for your children is what matters most. There’s a solution that’s right for all – let’s find it together.
Contact us today for a free 15 minute consultation on 08 9207 1866